Amritsar Sightseeing Tour Package
Amritsar Sightseeing 3 Days Tour Package
Amritsar Sightseeing tour, Amritsar Sightseeing tour package, Amritsar Sightseeing tour packages, Amritsar Sightseeing tours offered by AS Tour & Travels
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Golden temple Amritsar
Located in the heart of the city is the Golden Temple, the most visited tourist attraction of Amritsar. Characterised by its four entrance doors (called deoris) in all four directions and the tastefully decorated shrines, in terms of art and architecture, the Golden Temple welcomes everyone regardless of the religion or faith one follows.
The stunning sanctum, shimmering in the water of the holy tank, flanked by spotlessly clean marble walkways and pavements makes it breathtakingly beautiful.
Jalianwala Bagh Amritsar
A historical monument that tells the sad story of mass killing during the independence movement in India, Jalianwallah Bagh is another must visit in Amritsar. Here lies the memorial of the martyrs of the 1919 massacre by British General Dyer.
Presently the place also has a park. The Martyr's Gallery is open from 9 am to 5 pm in summers and from 10 am to 4 pm during winters.
Durgiana Mandir Amritsar
Amritsar also houses a wonderful temple dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga. Easily accessible from the Golden Temple, the Durgiana Mandir also offers puja to deities of Lakshmi and Narayana.
Supposedly built during the 16th century AD, the temple lies in the middle of a medium sized lake giving it a wonderful overall view. The temple, a massive structure, was built on the style of the nearby Golden Temple.
Wagha Border Amritsar
One of the many nearby places to visit from Amritsar is the Wagah Border. Located on the Indo-Pakistan border, A good number of visitors come to this place to see the change of guards ceremony and the flag hoisting and lowering activities which are done with great skill and precision by the border security forces of both the countries.
Baba Atal Rai Tower Amritsar
Located at a distance of few kilometres from the main town, Baba Atal Rai Tower is also a site worth visiting. It is believed that Guru Har Gobind died at this spot. Named after the son of Guru Har Gobind, this nine storied building is an important landmark of the place. Climbing on to the top gives you a panoramic view of the entire area.
The first floor of the tower houses some of the miniatures related to Guru Nanak’s life and his preaching.
- Amritsar Dharamshala Pathankot Tour Package
- Amritsar Dalhousie Pathankot Tour
- Jammu, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam And Katra Tour
- Amritsar Historical Gurudwara's Tour
- Punjab Gurudwara's Tour
- Amritsar - Shimla - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Dharamsala Tour
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Bikaner - Amritsar Tour
- Amritsar - Katra - Patnitop - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Jammu Tour
- Amritsar - Katra - Mata Vaishno Devi
- Amritsar kashmir Tour
- Delhi Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dharamshala Katra tour
- Amritsar Shimla Manali tour
- Amritsar Chandigarh Shimla Manali tour
- Delhi Agra Rajasthan Tour
- Punjab Culture Tour
- Amritsar Katra Patnitop Dalhousie Dharamsala Kullu Manali Shimla Chandigarh Tour Package